Manchesterrrr!

Way back when McBusted annouced they were forming as a super band my sister, Maisie and I decided we needed to go and see them to relive our preteen years. When the tickets were released my sister spent all morning refreshing the ticket pages to get the best tickets she could and she managed to get tickets in Manchester. We were both soooo excited. We planned to have a sister day in Manchester before (as she lives in Bolton) and on Saturday this day came about, finally. 
I got the train to Manchester on Saturday morning, so excited about our sisterly bonding day. Then I realised my very good friend Hannah, whom I hadn't seen since October had been to see McBusted the night before and was in Manchester for an hour the same time as myself. I got off the train and literally ran and jumped in the nearest taxi to get to Victoria Station before she left to do a quick, hello, selfie, goodbye before she left. I am so pleased I managed to fit this in before she left because she told me I looked skinny (only reason I wanted to see her really haha) 
Hannah told my sister and I, how brilliant the concert was for her last night and it made us so much more excited to know we wouldn't be let down. After our passing greetings, my sister, her friend Rachael and myself headed to TGI Fridays for a spot of lunch and some cocktails - because it is a ladies day and cocktails should always be present. 
From the left: WooWoo, Pina Colada, Tequilia Sunrise  
I had the Jack Daniels grilled chicken that comes with cheesy mash and vegetables, I know, I am sorry Slimming World but it had to be done. It was so tasty and most definately didn't regret my choice afterwards. 
After the spot of lunch the three of us had a mooch around Manchester, but it was your typical Saturday in the city. There was so many people everywhere so after a couple of hours we decided to head back to Bolton and hit up the shops there as it would be quieter, and that is was. It was easier to try clothes on and shop at a leisurely pace. (I shall do a Manchester haul post at some point) once we had spent it up we headed back to my sister Maisie's place and got ready for the concert. We did the usual girly things, choose our outfits and do our makeup. My sister let me play around and do her makeup for her, which I had a ball doing. 
I had to fit in a little selfie of us just before we left to go to the concert. 
The concert was brilliant. It was so much fun. But as you know they don't allow DSLRs so I had to borrow my sisters little compact digital which actually wasnt that bad to take pics with. I would flood you with hundreds but I won't. I shall just share my faves. 
We had such amazing seats, we were sat center just in front of the second stage which was a space ship that came down from the roof. So most of the show we were right in front of them, almost touching. They put on such an amazing show, so much energy was brought to the stage. My sister even managed to touch them as they ran off the space ship to back stage. (I was too busy playing with the camera to get a picture, which I couldn't get anyways, useless) 
Once the concert was over, Dean came to pick me up. It was such a wonderful day and I really enjoyed myself. Shopping, good food, cocktails and McBusted, what more could you ask for? 

Vix
Ox

Vix Bayliss

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment