Fun in the sun.

On Monday after I finished work and Freya came back from my dads house we made a prompt decision that the only thing we can do that afternoon was play in the garden in the paddling pool. The weather has been so amazing this weekend and I didn't want to miss the opitunity. 
Freya absolutely loved splashing in the water and kept shouting Pusspuss the cat to come and join her. I am so glad the start of summer is here now. Roll on many more afternoons in the paddling pool. 
Also I want to point out Freyas swimming costume. I bought it last summer from H&M in the sale for £2 and it is size 2-4months. What a skinny mini. 

Hope you all had a fab weekend in the sun! 
Vix
Ox

Vix Bayliss

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment