Summer summer summer, it is all about the summer!

love summer! Just everything about summer! The sunshine, the days out and most of all the clothes. Summer clothes are the best and I think it is time to start dressing like you are on holiday (even if you're not). Grab your sunglasses, sandals and summer dresses. As you can probably tell, I am stupidly excited. All winter I hibernate and wait for the summer to come and to top it off, toddler summer clothes are probably the best ever. I have been waiting for the time to start Freya's summer wardrobe and now it is here plus you cannot beat a toddler in the most fashionable clothes and sunglasses just hitting the park up. 
So I thought I would focus a whole post, yep, whole post, to Freya's amazing summer wardrobe so far. (Which I am insanely jealous of) 
1. Next 2. Primark 3. Next 4. Next 5. Next 
Summer dresses are key for any summer wardrobe and these five are just perfect. The first two beautiful pieces were bought for Freya buy a friend for her birthday and I tell you what, my friend has fabulous taste. The other three were bought with a gift card that Freya was also given for her birthday, I love gift card shopping, it is like getting free stuff and I couldn't leave Next without these three beauties.  The denim dress will look so so so perfect with Freya's little converse and some frilly socks. 
1. Next 2. Next 3. Primark 4. Baby Gap 
Cannot go wrong with jumpsuits, playsuits, rompers and dungerees. They are serious must haves for any toddler, plus they make them look super cute. The top jumpsuit is just brilliant, Next are forever pulling out all the stops for childs clothing they are miles ahead of everyone else. They manage to tick all the boxes for style, fashion, quality and comfort, I do not know how they do it. They are probably my personal favourite place to go for anything clothing wise for babies/toddlers/children. This jumpsuit has been recreated with a few different patterns and I am tempted to go buy them all. 
Then it comes to 2 & 3 which again, said friend who has fabulous taste again and also has one of the best dressed toddlers about bought Freya these. The romper is just ultamite perfection, I cannot wait for the weather to be sunny and warm and team it with a sunhat. Then the daisy playsuit, oh my, primark are going up and up with their designs in childs clothing, which is brilliant. You can get affordable fashionable pieces for really competitve prices. This is a bonus because if it gets stained from food or mud or anything, it is easily replaced. 
Then we come to this retro pair of Baby Gap boys dungerees. My cousin handed them down to Freya from her little boy who is now 4 and who says no to dungerees? They are just the best thing ever. You can dress them up or down and they are totally in right now. In fact when are they ever out? They are just brilliant. 

Top left; Toys R Us. Top right; Primark. Bottom left; Tesco. Bottom right; Asda. 
SHOES SHOES ALL THE SHOES. Now Freya is all about the walking (even if it is only holding out hands) she wants to go everywhere. So we need proper out door shoes for walking around the supermarket, to the park or just outside in the garden. This is her next size up shoe ready for the summer. I could not do the summer without some jellies and these beautiful pink sandals. It is so exciting.
I think I am more excited about dressing Freya and taking a zillion photographs than dressing myself. My wardrobe is pretty awful and I think I am due a big spree for some summer dresses, tops, shoes and most importantly jeans. 

Tell me your fave summer picks be it for yourself or your mini. 

Vix 
Ox 

Vix Bayliss

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. The jelly shoes! I saw some in Cardiff the other day - Primark and Schuh/Office had baby ones and they were just SO cute.
    Naomi xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need a trip to Schuh! I always forget about it. Primark have such an amazing selection of shoes at the moment, i may get her a few more pairs next week xxx

      Delete