Finally, it is Friday.

Today is the first day in over a week I have had to do nothing. In between working and moving, I haven't had a single chance to sit down and have a day with Freya (and do absolutely nothing except play) apart from a sneaky quick family outting to Nando's mid week before I popped off to work.
We are always so blessed with how behaved Freya is when we are out and about. She is always at her happiest when she can greet everyone that passes with a wave and a smile. I think she is going to be such a social butterfly, she absolutely loves meeting new people and people watching, which is fabulous when you are dying for a meal out. 
Having a meal or an hour out together as a family can be so refreshing. Sometimes routines and other things take over, you need an hour just to remember how fabulous your life actually is. (Not that these two ever let me forget) I always say to Dean that we should do this more often and I hope we can once things have settled down with work. 
And ofcourse I cannot post without including a picture of our meals. As always, Nando's was amazing and so tasty, best chicken burgers ever. Freya had the sweet potato mash, which was also a hit. 

So back to today, I was planning to go to town and buy Freya a few more bits and bobs for her summer wardrobe but we left the pram at Dean's mums the other day and haven't had chance to pick it up, plus Dean has the car so I would of had to get the bus, which I have no change for. So I think tomorrow will be a day in town, even though I do tend to try and avoid town on a Saturday because it is normally stupidly busy. 
Freya has had a leisurely morning if breakfast, playing, napping and climbing everything in site, which has been given me heart pulpertations. I am a nervous wreck. We decided that a trip to the park was needed, it is dry and not too cold so why not? As the park is only a one minute walk, if that. I thought it would be nice for Freya to push her pram to and from the park, which she absolutely loved. 
Until she decided she didn't want the pram anymore and wanted to hold my hand. Which meant I had to try and guide Freya whilst carrying her pram. I didn't mind because Freya was having such a wonderful time leading me to where she wanted to go. 
First thing we hit up was the swings, you ask why? Well, the swings are the best part of the park of course. 
Freya's outfit it my absolute fave today too. She's wearing a beautiful pair of mocha coloured harem pants with giraffes and hearts on them, they are amazing and definately my favourite pair of trousers she owns now. They're from Tesco too, of all places. Definately a must have for them comfy days. Teamed with her pink quilted coat which was a gift from one of her nans (From Morrisons) and then we come to the most perfect pair of shoes which are Jack & Lily which I picked up from TKMaxx for fraction of the price £6. They are just so lovely and they fit perfectly. Oh and not to mention they are real leather, which just tops off the bargain. 
After all the park fun, we came home and had some lunch then Freya has gone for a lovely afternoon nap while I catch up on house work (blogging, should I say)

I really do enjoy days like today, especially after the hustle and bustle of moving and working all the hours I can. Now to enjoy the rest of the day.

Thanks for reading, hope you have all had a lovely day too. 

Vix 
Ox  


Vix Bayliss

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments: