What was in my christmas stocking.

I love seeing everyones posts about what they got for christmas and I thought I would join in. I got so many lovely gifts from friends and family I couldn't show you all of them. I have never felt so spoil like I have this christmas. So I am going to share with you what Dean (and Freya) got me and they really did amazing. 
Starting with the Soap & Glory box set which Dean knows is a must every single year. It is my favourite smellies brand because it just works for my skin and always smells fabulous. You cannot go wrong with their gift sets either, they are always filled with the most perfect things. The sugar crush body scrub, whipped clean body wash and thick & fast mascara are my favourite pieces. 
Staying on the smellies I was also treated to the Daisy by Marc Jacobs gift set which is one of my absolute favourite purfumes. It is just so subtle and fresh, it is perfect. 
This was my main present of Dean but I ended up having it before christmas as my Iphone 5 got ran over - oops. I am so glad Dean went with the normal 6 rather than the plus because even the 6 is quite large but it is so perfect. It is even better to internet browse and read articles and check social media. It is fabulous. But now I definately need to invest in an Army case to insure it doesn't get broken. Especially with a feisty toddler getting her hands on it. 
Okay, if you're a photo crazy person like me, this is the most toughtful gift you could ever think of. I was so excited by the fact Dean got me a hard drive. Although the hard drive he had got me wasn't compatable with my Ipad and Iphone so I had to return it and exchange it but he still thought about what he was getting me. I absolutely love it. My ipad and phone are completely empty now and run so much faster and I feel so much better I have my photos backed up from my camera finally. 
And last but in no means least my present from Freya. Isn't it just the cutest little charm in the world? I love it so much. I omly got my bracelet for my birthday so this is my second charm but it means all the more to me that both charms are from Freya and the bracelet is from Dean. 
They really did spoil me rotten and I am so so grateful. 

What did you guys get? Have you do posts you want to share with me? 
Vix
Ox  

Vix Bayliss

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. You got such lovely presents! I really want to try the Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume. I did a what I got for Christmas post too :)

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The holiday season is indeed a great time to give gifts to your love ones, to show them how much you really love and appreciate them. And it's great that you also received lots of it. But in all of the gifts, Dean’s gift was the most appreciated, since your phone got ran over. It is very timely and practical too, because it saves you the effort of shopping for a new one. Cheers!

    Clara Brooks @ TelcoWorld

    ReplyDelete