Freya at 13 months.

I cannot believe it has been just over a month since Freya turned one and it seems that everyday goes faster and faster now. She seems to learn a hundred new things a day now and seems to act a lot older. She watches everything and tries to copy everything. She knows what she is allowed and what she isn't. She's started to challenge the word no a lot which normally ends up a massive tantrum but they are so funny. 
I find it crazy she understands things like brushing her hair, brushing her teeth, the remote controlls the t.v, hiya and byebye and much more. She even gives kisses, which is my absolute favourite. Every morning she greets Dean and I with a big kiss. Possibly the best thing ever. 
And toddling. She is toddling, okay she may not be walking miles or even more then 10 steps, but she does about 6/8 at a time. She is quite nervous about it though and careful. It is amazing to watch, I cannot believe my eyes. How can my tiny new born be toddling about in the garden? It is making me so excited to get her some rains and to get out and about in the summer. Days out to the zoo, different parks, farm yards and gardens. Exploring will be the most fun. 


Vix
Ox

Vix Bayliss

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment