Dead hair, dead hair, dead hair!

hold my hands up, I am rubbish at looking after my hair. I wash it once a week (if that) then brush it after it has been washed and that's it. So I have decided to change and start to look after it to try and get the condition of it better again. Because it is so damaged from the bleaching, dying and perming over the last year or so and I needed to find a cure.
I have used Aussie 3 minute miracle before and it is the go to condition if I need to revive my hair in no time but Tesco had an offer on Aussie haircare which was 3 products for £10.99 which basically was a 3 for 2 offer. So why not? I thought. I chose Miracle Moist Shampoo and Miracle Hair Insurance to try and I can safely say they are fabulous. 
If you want amazingly soft beautiful hair from seriously damaged, breakable, matted hair use all 3 products and your hair will be transformed. Start with the Miracle Moist Shampoo that, to be frank was not expecting much from. I always find it hard to find a shampoo that agrees with me and this one is amazing. It clears and hydrates your hair without leaving a dull over coat. You get the shine, body, everything from it, it is fabulous. Then once the shampoo has been thoroughly rinsed out grab this bottle of liquid gold, the 3 Minute Miracle Reconstruction run this through your hair (I always leave my roots unconditioned because I find it flatterns my hair) and leave this in for three minutes (some times I forget how long it has been in for, so ends up being 10 minutes but my hair is so damaged it helps a lot) once you have let the conditioner work it's magic rinse it all away then towel dry your hair. For extra repair this Miracle Hair Insurence spray is fabulous. I have always found that leave in conditioners can leave your hair greasy and horrible but this stuff is a dream. You spray as much as you like into your towel dried hair before you brush it (and I mean as much as you like, I go insane with the stuff). Then brush away and dry. Then sit and stroke your amazingly soft beautiful new feeling hair. 

You will not regret investing in these products, I promise you.  

Vix
Ox

Vix Bayliss

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. I so need them it's unreal xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to sound ridiculous coming from someone with hair only 48 days old... Haha, but Aussie products are up there in my favourites - and I'm FUSSY with hair stuff!! :) They smell lovely too most of the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definately! I used to use it when I had super short hair and it was bleached! I think it's deffo worth the extra money and lasts ages! Your hair will grow back so fabulous! Xxxxx

      Delete