All you need is cake and Asti.

So, I have been a little rubbish with blogging this week and the reason why is because I have been working all the hours under the sun, around partying hard. (When I say partying hard, I may be over  exaggerating just a tad) 
To catch you up with this week around work, I wanted to do a post about our much needed date night. We decided to arrange for Dean's parents to have Freya for the night last Friday night so we could have a much needed date night and catch up with some even more needed sleep. 
When I finished work Dean met me and we went and bought loads of treats. We bought pizza, Asti and a stupid amount of cake, simply because now we're parents cake and pizza get stolen by a little treat theaf. 
Tesco had a whole new range of cakes in recently and oh my, they are so good. Plus the 3 for 2 offer means you have to buy three. We bought Chocolate & Salted Caramel slice, Raspberry & Mascarpone slice and Peanut butter cupcakes. They were worth all the syns in them too. (Even though I didn't even gain at weigh in after, I ended up losing 2&1/2lbs woohoo) 
We decided to rent a film off Sky Box Office and ended up choosing The Wolf Of Wall Street. If you haven't seen it, I really do recommend. It is the funniest film I have seen in forever. It is brilliant. Plus a bit of Leo never hurt anyone. WinkWink.   
Date night ended with a full 9 hours sleep and it was glorious. Nothing can beat sleep once you become a parent. 
Vix 
Ox

Vix Bayliss

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment