Too early for festivities?

I think not. It is almost here and I can safely say it is the only thing that makes me feel better about the winter. I love christmas so much. I would have the christmas tree up now, in fact all year around but that would be crazy (apprantly) so I am waiting until December, because thats acceptable. 

This christmas is going to be so wonderful. Freya has learnt who Santa Claus is so that is all we hear when were out and about and there is any sort of christmas display. Which means, this year we have to go visit Santa and sit on his lap because that is just the christmas tradition. I want a photo every single year from this year, until, she is 32. (Joking, kinda) 

I started my christmas shopping in August which has put me so far ahead. It has also taken a lot of the stress away being able to plan and get it done. I have a few more little present to get then let the wrapping commence. (I love wrapping) 

And I couldn't post about christmas without including a photo of Freya's first christmas dinner. Oh man, it feels like a life time ago not just a year ago. She has grown into a big personality. She is lovely, beautiful and most of all so amazing. I cannot wait to see her face on christmas day once Santa has been. 

Vix
X

Vix Bayliss

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. I'm already so excited for Christmas, I mean I'm currently wearing my Christmas pyjamas haha!

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CHRISTMAS IS THE BEST HOLIDAY, its my fave. Never to early for festivities xx

      Delete