Mr Nutcase phone case review.

I have been given the oppertunity to write my first ever review post on a product from a fabulous business called Mr Nutcase which are a business that makes personalised phone cases.
The process of making your case is so easy and I really enjoyed picking the photographs, playing around with colours and text. Once you have made upyour case you can view a mock up which gives you and idea of what they case is going to look like and if you feel you want to edit it you can go back and change your colours or photographs.
So this is the case I made and I absolutely love it. I chose a faux leather flip case because, well, having a child means you need all the protection you can get on your phone. It protects the sides, front and back and even has a hole for your headphones, which is always a bonus for them train journeys.
I ordered the case on the Saturday of the long bank holiday weekend and the process was so fast, my case was with me the wednesday which was totally unexpected because normally personalised things take that little extra, timewise. 
This particular phone case costs £19.95 with free postage which is also a lot less than any other personalised case would cost you and is very high quality. I would recommend The Nutcase company to everyone. Because everyone needs a beautiful, personalised case to protect their (lets just admit it) pride and joy, which is their phone. 

Vix
Ox

Vix Bayliss

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to check them out!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your case looks beautiful! I really need a new phone case as my current one is destroyed and personalised things are always better!

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete