Little Manchester haul.

How can you pop to Manchester for the day without having a little spree? Well, you can't. So that is what we did before we went to see McBusted and I thought I would share my purchases with you. 
MUA shadow palette £4.00 from Superdrug, Sleek brow kit £7.99 from Superdrug.
Lets start with makeup. I have been after something to help me create beautiful brows while I am growing my eye brows out and I saw this Sleek Brow Kit at my sisters place on the side, once inspecting I knew i had to buy it. 
It comes with gel and powder sections, two brushes (one for each section) and a mini set of tweezers. It is brilliant. I find it so easy to apply and your eye brows don't look drawn on at all. They are so natural looking. You just use the gel with the slanted straight tipped brush and apply to the bottom of the brow and sweep along. Plus, it was £7.99, which is such a competitive price. This is my first sleek product buy and most definatly not my last. 
Then this MUA eye shadow palette. This is also another first. I have heard brilliant things about MUA, they definately go all out for the low prices. This palette is just perfect for the summer. I love bright eye shadows and the quality is just brilliant, I found the shadows stick and last all day with no smudging or fading. For £4 you cannot go wrong. 
Jumpsuit £15.00 from Primark, Harem Pants £25.00 from Miss Selfridge
I haven't treated myself to anything for about a year now and even then it was a jumper and two pairs of jeans. With my recent weight loss and having a newly turned toddler, my clothes are either ill fitting or stain covered. So while I was in Manchester, I thought I would take the opertunity to hit up their very big Primark (the closest one to my home is tiny and never has anything good in it). I was so shocked about what they had in store compared to what I am used to. I managed to find this amazing jumpsuit which is just brilliant for family days out and is totally toddler friendly. It can be teamed with a pair of converse or if you wanted wear it on a night out, it would look fabulous with a pair of heals. The jumpsuit cuts in at the waist and really extenuates your curves. I wasn't expecting it to look as good on as on the hanger because I can never find anything that fits properly in Primark but this really did and for £15.00 you cannot go wrong. 
Then we move onto these amazing harem pants I picked up in Miss Selfidge. Harem pants are a must have for the summer, especially garish patterned ones which these are. They are perect for days at home, lounging around because they are so comfy, days out with sandals, a crop top and denim jacket or even teamed with strappy heals and a crop top for nights out. They can be worn for near enough any occasion and they are super comfy. 
Pencil Skirt £5.00 from Primark, Football Jersey £8.00 from Primark. 
Back when I was in Portugal, Dean and I ventured into Zara and I tried on a few pencil skirts and ended up trying to chose between a baby blue lace on like this one I found in Primark and a baby blue faux leather one which I ended up chosing. I am now glad I put the lace one back because this one in Primark is exactly the same and I picked it up for £30 less than the one in Zara. 
High waisted midi pencil skirts are just what it is all about at the moment. Kim K is all about them, Beyonce is all about them, anyone who is anyone is all about them. They can be dressed up and dressed down. If you can find matching tops and pencil skirt, you are in there. You cannot go wrong. 
Then I come to this american football jersey, okay, I wasn't sure I could pull one off before I found and fell in love with this pastel pink California one in Primark. I thought to myself, maybe I am a bit old and this is a teenage trend but then I thought to myself, hey, who cares? I can rock this with a pair of black leggings and my nike trainers or converse. It is a casual, cool, light weight top that is perfect for an effortless day and it is what is needed when you're having a relaxed and effortless day. 
Toddler Harem Pants £5.50 and £6.00 from Next 
I have a confession, I am addicted to buying toddler harem pants. Personally I feel that jeans can be quite uncomfy to wear all day everyday and I would never do it myself so why would I put Freya in them constantly? I wouldn't. In fact Freya didn't even wear or own a pair of jeans until she turned one a month ago. But who needs jeans when the fashion is patterned harem pants this summer? They are so cute and really really comfy. I got these two pairs from Next, they have a huge range of them in for girls at the moment (I don't know about the boys side because I never venture that side, it makes me broody and I do not need that) Freya may possibly own the whole collection of harem pants from Next now, but they are totally worth it. Fashionable, comfy and super cute. 

Thanks for reading my mini Manchester haul. 
Vix 
Ox 

Vix Bayliss

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pencil skirt! I really want to try the Sleek brow kit but I'm currently using my ELF eyebrow kit which I love, but I'll definitely try the Sleek one soon.

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I try and get the ELF one it's sold out! Defiantly have a try of the sleek. Spesh for such a cheap price it doesn't matter so much if u don't get on with it xx

      Delete