Apologises for being a rubbish blogger.

So I have been a bit M.I.A recently due to working all the hours I can and trying to fit in time to do other things as well. A lot has gone on this week and this shall be a complete update on the last week or so. 

I will start briefly on the biggest news, we booked our wedding. IT IS BOOKED! I want to do a proper post about this once I have got a chance. But I will say, it is booked for 21st October 2015 and in Cyprus. I am so excited to get things sorted now it is booked. Dean and I have always said we want to get married abroad and it is happening. 
Last weekend was a busy one, I had put name down for Race for Life with the girls from work which I did on sunday. Which was such a nice day, the weather, despite saying it was going to be awful was brilliant. I also put my name down to give blood, so it was an all round giving day. I completed my Race for Life in 31minutes which I was proud of considering I needed a wee all the way round. 
After Race for Life, Bryony, Ciaran (house mate), Dean, Freya and I decided to make a day of doing things and we went bowling. (Which I started off too cooky and ended up losing after a fabulous start) Freya wasn't a big fan of the bowling, I think it was too loud and hot for her. After bowling we went to Frankie & Benny's for some dinner. It was such a fabulous day. 
After the weekend of doing things, Bryony and I had planned and booked a relaxing spa day at the Lion Quays and enjoyed a day of massages, facials, make unders, vitimin D treatments, full use of the sauna, steam room, ice room and pool. Oh and with lunch. It was such a relaxing and brilliant day. We have decided we are going to do this more often because it was so enjoyable, even more enjoyable than shopping. (I know, shocking) 
We have also been to Wolverhampton shopping for the day, working almost everyday and made our wedding invites (shall be showing you once everyone who is invited has recieved theirs) 
And last but not least, I wanted to update you on my weight loss journey. I am 1lb away from my two and half stone award. I have offically lost two stone, 6lbs. I haven't been to group in while but I have been sticking to the slimming world plan. (Plus working so much means a lot of walking around and lifting which is brilliant exercise). Oh and I am finally just in the 9stones. Only but 1lb but I am in them and I am proud. 

So now you have been updated, I promise not to neglect you again. If you want to follow me on Instagram my user name is VixBayliss. I am working the next 8 days in a row but I shall do my best to do a few posts.

Vix
Ox

Vix Bayliss

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. Look at you! Big thumbs up on the weight loss you look great. I dunno how you ran that rave needing a wee my pelvic floors would've totally abandoned me haha! Congrats on the wedding :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I would call it more of a run for life. Thank you lovely x

      Delete