Visiting nanny pony.

I don't think I have mentioned before but my mother is a crazy horse woman. She lives and breaths horses, they are her true love and last week we went to visit her for the afternoon. Which Freya loved. 
We had coffee and a catch up then ventured down the field to see all of the many horses that she has. Freya loved running around the fields and stroking the horses. 
My mum, nanny pony, has already spoilt Freya with a pony called Squeak. She is the most beautiful pony I have ever laid eyes on. And my mum is excited to get Freya riding and competing. 
It was a lovely afternoon to catch up and walk down the field. 

Vix
Ox

Vix Bayliss

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment