Made with love.

Lately I have been getting my craft on lately. Super motivated, I decided I need to get back into making clothes and not clothes for myself, but for the most beautiful person in the world - Freya. 
So I hit up textile express, charity shops and a local stall in our towns market hall for all the fabric I could get our hands and got making. 
And here is two dresses I have made so far; 
I am so proud of myself and happy with the outcome of both of these dresses, considering I hadn't used a sewing machine since 2006 and didn't use a single dress pattern. They are both so so perfect and I must share a few photographs of Freya modelling the perfect little dresses I made her with such care and love. 
Yes, getting a still photograph doesn't happen very often lately. Freya loves to run around you when you have a camera in your hand shouting cheese. 
(I have also made three skirts and halfway through another dress - the kid is going to have the best most personal wardrobe ever) 

Vix
Ox 

Vix Bayliss

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment