Pinterest is the dream.

Since we have been looking to buy a house, I have been constantly on pinterest getting ideas of what I would love our dream home to look like and it is safe to say, I have an addiction. I just cannot get enough of it. 
I am really into having a house that is filled with glam, retro and calming bits and bobs. I love greys and calming colour schemes too which just scream perfect at me. So I thought I would share some of the pins that just scream perfection to me. Starting with enterance halls;
I want an enterance hall that screams sophification. I dream of beautiful wooden floors or beautiful retro tiles with wooden stairs with a red carpet type effect up them. 
I couldn't imagine anything more perfect to greet you and welcome you, and to guide you into a beautifully calm living room that reeks of glam with false furr cushions and glitter. 
Just relaxing in the evening, with candals surrounding the room and beautiful flowers. I want the living room to be an adults place. We have discussed that we need a downstairs office area or dining room so that we can have a downstairs play room for Freya. But that means we need a big enough kitchen to house a table for meal times. 
Also look at these beautiful distressed shelves; they are just so beautiful. 
Moving upstairs to the bedrooms. I would love a bedroom that wasn't filled with clutter and junk. I want enough hidden storage to hide all of our clothes. At the moment we don't have any room for anything and our room seems to never be tidy which is irritating. We don't have enough storage for all our things. 
Then of course we have to move on to Freya's room, which needs to be the cutest room ever and there are so many beautiful ideas for little girls its hard to pick my favourites to show you. So here are a few;
Pastels are the way forward. I love these beautiful little spaces so much and they are so easy to create and will last a good time while she grows from a toddler to a beautiful young lady. 

What do you guys think? We are all super excited to be home owners and "proper" grown ups. This is such an exciting time. I shall fill you all in when we find a place. 

Vix
Ox

Vix Bayliss

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment