19 months of madness.

Okay, so it's been 19 months since we met this little person for the first time. It has gone ridiculously fast. Everyone tells you how fast it will go but you don't really realise till it's happening. There is a quote that really does explain parental life in just one sentence and it is "the days are long but the years are short" and it is 110% true. Sometimes it hits me. I could be sat watching Freya draw or playing blocks or just making dinner and it'll hit me, I am a mother. I aren't a 18 year old care free teen anymore. I am a 24 year old mother to not a baby, but a full blown toddler. Someone who learns from me everyday, spends her whole times with me, we bond, we draw, we colour, we sing, we dance, we build and we both learn. Everyday she blows my mind with how grown she is. She forms sentences and asks for things and figures things out and knows what she wants. We go for walks and she points out where the ducks live and where the cars are, she even impresses me with her ability to walk for miles and not be tired. We very rarely use the pram these days and her fairy wings are a big must. 

She really is amazing. She is my world and I am so thankful for every single day I get to spend with her. Being her mother really is a dream and she is fabulous. Best friends forever. 

Vix
Ox

Vix Bayliss

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment