Five Guys in Birmingham.

Well, due to seeing the hundreds of people talking about this place I have had to get on boat and try it out myself. 
This is Five Guys - Burgers & Fries. It is casual fash food chain that was established in Virginia in 1986 but it has come to Britain (finally) 
On arrival whilst you que to order your food you are greeted by crates of complimentary monkey nuts which is such a good idea and makes you feel super welcome.  
When you get to ordering your food, you have a small menu of burgers, hot dogs and fries which I thought you didn't get a lot of choice, but once being served I was told you personalise your burger to how you would like it. Which is such a fab idea. Its 100% your tastes and what you like. 
I ordered a little burger with bbq sauce, ketchup, mustard and raw onions and a little fries and I was so suprised by the size of the meal. You get so much for your money and the burgers are made on site and all fresh. It is so much better than most fast food resturants. It was so so so good and I recommend it to everyone, if you love burgers and fries, youll love Five Guys. 

Vix
Ox

Vix Bayliss

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment