Flowers and ribbon.

Eeeek, the wedding is booked and now it is all becoming real. I am so excited about planning this wedding and making it as perfect as we could ever imagine. We have booked to get married at an amazing hotel in Cyprus and I am so excited. 

Now we have a date and a venue, it is time to get this wedding sorted. So to start it all off, we started with invitations. I went through hundreds of invitation websites, pintest and wedding magazines but could not for the life of me find what I was looking for and in the end I thought to myself, why don't we just make them ourselves? For the fraction of the price and it means an evening or two with my two favourite ladies. So that is what we did. (No wine involved because, well, it would of been dangerous with a glue gun) 
I bought most of the equiptment to make the invitations from The Works and a local crafts shop. On average you pay £4.50 per invitation when you are buying hand made unique to you from someone and I have worked out I spent around  £32 on all the materials which made over 32 invitations, which meant each invitation cost a whopping £1. Which was ideal. 
We decided on a lemon yellow and light grey colour scheme and we followed that through with invitations. Each invitation is slightly different, which means everyone gets a unique invitation but they all tie in with the same style. 
They couldn't of turned out more perfect even if we had tried. They go with everything I want for our wedding and it has made it a million times more real. 

Vix
Ox


Vix Bayliss

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment