Baby Primark Haul.

As much as I love Next, Baby Gap and H&M for baby clothes, sometimes I feel they can add up a bit now I have a full on messy toddler. Clothes get ruined with food, outdoors and just general wear from falling over. So lately Primark have had some brilliant baby and childrens clothes in, which are very competitive with price and good quality too. So as I was doing a spot of shopping for myself, I thought, why don't I jaz up Freya's 12-18 month wardrobe while I am at it, because she never has enough. 
These tshirts are made from amazingly soft materal and are fabulous quality, they don't look like they should be this cheap at all. Ranging from £1.50 to £2.00 they are worth every penny and it doesn't matter so much when they are ruined after a few wears. They have such a good range of designs too for girls and boys, which also means you aren't limited at all. The slogan ones even look very simular to the ones they have in Next.
I couldn't walk past these two cute outfits either without purchasing them for Freya. How cute are they? I cannot wait for her to wear them. 
Now we have a walker, or should I say runner? Shoes are a total must and I feel like a good range of shoes means a good range of outfit possibilities. These cute shoes range from £2.50 to £4.00 and are just too cute. Oh and I know Crocs are they worst, but they are just so cute on children and plus they are so easy for them to wear to go to the park or to play in the back garden. Hassle free shoes are the way forward, the quicker I can put them on Freya, the quicker she is outside and happy. (Normally hunting down the slugs to play with) 

Vix 
Ox


Vix Bayliss

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment