And we had such a merry little christmas this year.

This Christmas we opted for the stay at home, stay in our fresh new onesies and just have a relaxing family filled day. 
I woke up at the crack of dawn while the whole house lay sleeping and kept myself in bed as long as I could but the excitement got to much, so as I promised Dean and our housemate Bryony, I went downstairs to start breakfast and deliver strong coffees to the grown ups. 
We started the morning with freshly baked pasteries and fresh orange juice, once breakfast was done we moved into the lounge to where Santa had dropped in. Freya found it all abit much, but we left her to relax into it and play while we opened our presents one by one which made it all the more fun. 
Bryony went off to her mothers for dinner and I cooked our christmas dinner for the second year in a row. It was so good. 
I love christmas. 

Vix
Ox

Vix Bayliss

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment