Yeeehaaa cowgirl.

I love helping my friend Bryony with her job, days out and fund raising is always fun and when she asked me to help her at the Country and Western, I jumped at the chance. 
We were there to help raise money for another brilliant local charity called Heulwen Trust - A charity that aims to bring enjoyment and pleasure for disabled children and adults. They do this by offering beautiful sceneic canal boat trips through the beautiful Welsh countryside. They are the first chariable organisation to do not just in the U.K but in the world. The organisation has two canal boats which are in constant demand from special schools and hospitals and over 45,000 people with disabilities have enjoyed these free daily trips they offer. 
Heulwen Village was a small cafe tent set up on the Country & Western. It was beautifully set up with a shabby chic feel with cute floral bunting, yellow and lilac flowers in unmatching vases ans the biggest cake I have ever seen. (Which tasted amazing, we had to try the vanilla, coffee and chocolate which was just perfection) 
The Country & Western was filled with beautiful stolls from homemade local jam and fudge to native american clothing and accessories. I had to pick up Dean a few fudge treats, of course. I got him some peanut butter fudge and ameretto, which he inhaled when I gave it to him.
I was on a small stall within the Heulwen Village selling homemade vintage style jugs, which I wanted for my own. 
Everyone at the festival made such a big effort to dress up. People came from all over the country. There was such a brilliant atmosphere with line dancing and live music all day and night. Even though the weather wasn't perfect it was still so much fun and we raised a lot of money for such a brilliant corse. 

Vix
Ox





Vix Bayliss

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment